Sidor

lördag 16 februari 2013

What have I been up to?



´¨*¨)) -:¦:-
¸.•´ .•´¨*¨))
((¸¸.•´ .•´ -:¦:-
-:¦:-hey there ^^


You may have read my last post... or rather, you may have seen it but didn't understand a word I say writing about. :P sorry about that.

This last week I have been drawing ALOT.. I mean alot...

and I wanted to show you what I have drawn ^^

enjoy. :)

Click the pictures to see them bigger^^

 This one someone asked me to draw Robin Hood and Marian as young as Skippy ^^

 here is a series I am working on, and you guys get to see a preview of Megara, since I haven't uploaded her on Deviantart yet.
They are uploaded individual, but I put them up as one picture here, and I now realise they are in the wrong order. It should start with Snow White and then Jane and so on. The thought behind my serie is that the Disney girls decided to dress up as eachother and swifted clothes, and Snow White is wearing Janes clothes, Jane is wearing Tianas and so on, the previous dress belongs to the next girl, if that makes sense ^^

 this is a request, a guy asked me to draw Lillian Hale from W.I.T.C.H with Chris Lair from the same show. And thank god for google, or else I would have no clue who they were :P

This one is another request from the same guy. :)



So yeah, hope you like ^^

(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯` Bye!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar